3Corners started as a one man company in 2004 with the name Beukenkamp.net. As its business grows changed its name to 3Corners Internetworking Services BV. 3Corners stands for a strong open minded professional relation. 3Corners believes in business driven, business supporting IT infrastructure implementations. 3Corners stands strong in building complex internetworking infrastructures
Knowledge as a Service. 3Corners offers trained, skilled and certified internetworking experts. The experts can be used to
- Define a new business driven internetworking architecture. Helping the business communicate more efficiently and to reduce costs
- Implement the infrastructure. Vendor technology from Cisco, Juniper and HP are well defined. Security, LAN, WAN, WLAN and data centre technologies have no secrets.
- We love to help out with Unified Communication solutions. Define the needs, build it and maintain it.
- Troubleshoot existing implementations.
Unified NOC. 3Corners offers a unique UnifiedNOC concept. Remotely operating, monitoring and maintaining your multivendor multi technology infrastructure. Key features:
- Extensive reporting
- SLA based operations
- Multiple operational models
HIPT. 3Corners offers an enterprise class enterprise feature rich cloud based communication platform. Using the platform 3Corners can help increase business reachability, while remaining in control. Key features
- Multi-vendor SIP phone support
- Integration with various applications as Outlook
- iPhone and Android support
- Company directory
- Advanced Contact Centre solutions
- Hotelling support
- Reception support
- IP DECT
- Monthly subscription
- Mobile phone integration
Please drop us an email or give us call.